DiBenedetto completes Roma takeover

American businessman, Tom DiBenedetto, last night completed his long awaited takeover of Roma.
DiBenedetto now owns 67% of the share capital of AS Roma SpA, and the entire share capital of two other investment companies: ASR Ltd and Real Estate Brand Management Srl, costing a total of £62 million.
The acquisition will be effected through a newly formed company, 60% of which is owned by DiBenedetto himself, and the other 40% by UniCredit SpA.
In a press conference last night, the American was delighted to finally agree a deal: “The deal is done. The negotiations were long and tough, but we have never been on the verge of giving up. We have overcome all obstacles with our determination.”
The new President also outlined his vision for the new Giallorossi: “With Financial Fair Play coming in, it will be important to bring young players into the team; Romans who understand the club. Even the richest clubs find it difficult to attract the best players, so I will trust the manager and try to attract players to come to us.”
“I love Rome and I want to do something great for this city.”

Roma host Palermo this weekend, looking to build on their fantastic victory against Udinese last time out.

sports.betway.com/en/horse-racing-betting-site Welcome Bonus Offer Betway

Related matches